Background

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Kresley Cole

One of my favorite authors is Kresley Cole. I always recommend her Immortals After Dark series to friends who just haven't found that perfect book yet. She is the most imaginative and creative writer I have come across. The IAD series is well-written - it just flows - so well, in fact, between that and the compelling stories - it's just very difficult to put down! That means be prepared to have your laundry build up! You know, it got so bad my husband stole one of the books I was reading and hid it! I told him I was setting a good example for the kids (um - the reading, not the whole not-doing-chores part!). LOL! NOW - she's got a new series for teens (and I've really been digging the teen books lately!). It's called Poison Princess and is the first in The Arcana Chronicles. I can't wait for it to come out on October 2nd! Between me, my sister (who lives with me - she's 20), and my oldest son (who is a book lover - of all kinds) - I'm going to have to glue it to me until I finish it!

No comments: