Background

Thursday, January 26, 2006

1-26-06

O.K., for breakfast I had dry fruit loops (prepackaged, individual container) for 3 points. For lunch I had a sub from Subway that was 7 points. I had a yogurt for 3 points and that left me with 17 points remaining. Sky and I took the kids to Smokey Bones where I had pulled pork (est. 8 points), brocolli and asparagus (est. 3 points - butter), 2 chicken wings (est. 2 points), & garlic toast (4 points) = 0 points left by the end of the day - I'm good! I'm only 8 points over (into the 35 extra weekly points) - So, I get weighed again tomorrow - Check back for the results! :)

Tomorrow is Sky's licensing dinner at Brett Favre's Steakhouse. There is going to be a lot of people there so me and Tammy went shopping for 'special occasion' outfits (as I call it). Anyway, just in time to play dress up my face breaks out like a pizza pie! I got a swelling volcano of a zit right between my eyes! Lovely, huh????????

I managed to get Tyler some extra assistance at school with the reading teacher - she's good. I went to sit in and learn a few things and she gave me so much stuff to take home and use to help Tyler with his reading. Though, I've been told he really isn't that far behind. I'll try to keep you all updated on how he's doing.

Well, talk to y'all later.

No comments: