Background

Monday, January 30, 2006

If things don't get better - - I'm running away!

I woke up yesterday morning with the worst pinched nerve in my back!!! I felt almost paralyzed. Sky took Justin and Tyler to a friends birthday party for me - thankfully. But no sooner had they walked in the door did Tyler spew all the way to the toilet - the toilet got it good - just not the inside. So, I had to mop and clean the hall and bathroom. (I had Justin take a picture of 'what mama's are made for' but, he got to much vomit in the pic to post. Well, he continued to do this a few more times before bed - then, it was Justin's turn. Unfortunately, he had eaten again after they arrived home so it was worse. He hit the toilet but with such force - well, the toilet and floor got cleaned again. Justin had come into the living room and said, "mama, you've got a mess to clean up." That was not the thing to say - I made him use paprer towels to push it all into a pile for me. Later when I went in their to sanitize - he'd put almost an entire roll of paper towles in the toilet! (Thank God he didn't flush!) I had to scoop it all out with a utensil (it went in the trash too) while Sky held the bag open. Come to find out - Justin didn't bother to flush after his initial spew - I know - EEEEEW! Well, then, the diarrhea started for Tyler. And, for a few hours they both continued to vomit - in their beds - without waking up. Yuk! Now, poor ol' dad isn't feeling so well and - he has to drive to Michigan today. Honey, I really do hope you get to feeling better. So this morning I started to mop - again - for extra measure (with bleach) when Justin hollars, "mama, the baby is spurting blood." Well, all he had done was banged his head on the fire place. But, I ran him to the doctors office anyway. We were a sight!!! Johsua in pj top (a little too small) and orange britches with socks, crusty nose and bloody eyebrow. The boys in pajamas, jackets, and snowboots and me - shoes, jogging pants, and a t-shirt - that's it. Well, I did have a coat on to help hide the round droopy things by my sides. The doctor superglued his eyebrow. I'll post a pic later. Anyway, my back is still killing me, I have more mopping and sterilizing to do, and not to mention three spreads, three sets of sheets, and a few rugs that need washing.

Please don't let me get sick, too! I'm hoping things will get better but, it's only Monday. Rescue Me . . .

No comments: