Background

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Helping Mama Look For A Hat


I went into Younkers to buy Joshua's dress pants for a dance number he's doing and first thing - I ran into my good friends, Kimber & John & Devon!  Too funny seeing as how we had just hung out the night before at Family Fun Night.  She told me Younkers was having a good sale and about all the great things she bought.  Apparently, Sunday was the boys' turn shopping (although, I think she found more!).  They are such fun people!  I had left Tyler in the vehicle (he's just about 13, y'all) and told him we'd be "in and out.  20 min. max."  LOL!  Once Joshua and I checked out from the kids dept., dress pants and two golf shirts later, we headed downstairs where I proceeded to look at shoes, then purses, and finally - hats!  Joshua seemed to like all the pretty hats, too.  That's my boy!  I love that he's so okay to be silly and have a little fun.  I did purchase a hat, not pictured, a wrap, and a $8 pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans!  While standing in line I got a call from Tyler, "you do realize your 20 minutes has been like an hour, right?"  ME:  "They were having a sale!"
 

No comments: