Background

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We celebrated thanksgiving a day early to accommodate work schedules. Another great family dinner even though Sky had to go to bed at 5 pm and miss out. He works a minus on days tomorrow and has to wake up at midnight. Hopefully, we weren't too loud and he got some sleep. Robbie made it around 8:15. Here are some pics...

The Menu...


My yummy, yummy turkey!  I shove chunks of butter under the skin. I use browning sauce and a butter mix to baste it. 
 

The Spread...
My dressing turned out amazing!  Cornbread, biscuits, stuffing mix, eggs, chicken broth, a stick of butter, sage, pepper, salt, onions, celery, and garlic - how the heck could it be anything other than yummy!?


Hungry family!  They are ready to fill their plates!


My turn in the pic. Tyler!  You naughty boy!  


All in all, we had a great thanksgiving with MiMaw and Gordie and Robbie, me and the boys!  

I hope all of you enjoy your thanksgiving, too!!

No comments: