Background

Monday, December 24, 2012

A Verbal Recap

Well, it would certainly have been a much more pleasant trip for me had I not gotten sick.  It started on the 2nd day heading towards my dads.  That was a Saturday.  Monday I went to urgent care - and I have to say - I'm so glad I live in WI.  And, maybe it's just this part of WI but I have never had to wait or have been treated so 'clinically' here.  The doc came in and litterally spent less than 3 minutes with me.  He only asked me one question and determined I had laryngitis.  Laryngitis???  Really?  I mean - if he'd read my chart he could see I had my kid in to the ER with bronchitis.  It was early, I'd had nothing past my throat - of course my speach was hoarse.  Oh well, turns out the treatment was still an antibiotic so who cares.  At any rate, sleeping in 5 different beds in as many nights didn't help my situation.  Next time we come down - we'll still stay at my dad's - but after that - it's a hotel for us, all the way.  Traffic?  OMG  - I really just can't even talk about it.  LOL! 

BUT, for all the down sides we did enjoy seeing the family. 

However, there's no place like home. 
 
 

No comments: