Background

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hours 11 thru 13, PTO Display Board

I suppose this display board is a little busy and plain at the same time. Oh well, that's what happens when you use bright colored backgrounds. Black is nice b/c everything is sleek and sharp - but repitively - it's no fun. This is primarily a display board for the purpose of introducing the PTO.
This is a letter I wrote last year for our webpage but I've changed a few things to make it perfect for the PTO information display board.
The welcome back brunch is an annual event on the first day of school. I don't know if you can tell or not but things that change - are only tacked on - not glued down. That way the boards can be used in the future, as is.
This is printed on card stock. Last year I attached a sticky backed magnet. This year I think I'll have 1 inch sticky backed magnets available for the taking. Less work on my part. These are the meeting dates for the year with an inspiration quote by me. :)
This is just the front cover of the new-parent pamphlet I created last year. It looks much nicer in color but we can't print in color at the school. It's not productive to spend my money on color copies, even if I were to be reimbursed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this information and set up. It is very helpful to this first time PA president.