Background

Monday, June 11, 2012

Fingers Crosed!!!!

Well, this isn't something I want to blab about on Facebook - especially since a lot of 'If's' would need to fall in place. But, IF the mortgage company can refinance us at a rate that, including the cost of an inground pool, will not change our payment too much - we will get a pool. BUT - IF NOT, then, no pool. But, I've taken the first step - called the pool place and they are soon going to be calling me back to set up an appointment for a free estimate. I'm gussing anywhere between $25,000 to $40,000. Then, the next step will be to contact either our mortgage company or another loan company (you get those flyers in the mail all the time about lowering your interest rate. . . ) and see about refinancing. I don't know what all that involves but I wonder if they have to come out to look at your house for a re-appraisal. If so, I will have to bust my butt cleaning up. I know that won't make a difference - they aren't looking at the cleanliness of your home - but it sure would make me feel better. Anyway, I'm excited and hopeful! So, keep your fingers crosed.

No comments: