Background

Monday, October 24, 2011

YYYYYY M C Aa

Is it stuck in your head yet? LOL! Well, I joined. Family plan - which I got them to include my mom and sister since they live in the same house. I'm excited because Justin & Tyler can go by themselves to use the weights, bb court, swim - I don't have to be with them OR in the building with them. That's wonderful! They are going to take a 3 hour class on Wednesday to learn all thing 'Y.' They will really love that. Joshua, it turns out, isn't too old to take advantage of the Kids Korner. They have a room targeted for his age up to eight. I have my info appointment Wednesday as well. If my mom and sis aren't working I'll have them come, too. So, I'm looking forward to it. I hope I can make a go of it - this time. I sign up for stuff like this and Sky rolls his eyes. Not very supportive. But, I'm bound and determined to make it work this time. Me and Kimber will attempt Weight watchers together, too, at some point. I wish she lived closer so she could go to the Y with me. :(

Wish me luck!

No comments: