Background

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Well, I've done something I've always touted that I hate. I moved my TV beside the fireplace and I have every intention of hanging it above the fireplace in the, hopefully, near future. You have to understand that we have an entire wall of windows, floor to ceiling. I've always had the couch infront of the windows(one window is actually a door) and the TV across. Two things that have driven me nuts: 1) the glare, therefore we had to have the blinds shut most of the time. 2) i want to look outside and see the birds, squirrels and kids. I have always hated having my back to the windows. So, now it's not as traditionally set up but - it's mine and I am happy with it. It might not look pretty but - what a view looking out! This way I get to watch Spring bloom from inside my living room ('cause it's really still a bit too chilly to watch it blossom from the outside). Now, we need new furniture. Haha! I don't ask for much, do I? (That was a rhetorical question, in case you were wondering.) Anyway, a sectional with a chaise wold be lovely. But, in the meantime - it is what it is. I will post a pic as soon as I get the room cleaned and vaccuumed (which won't be until Sky is up sometime after 2pm).

No comments: