Background

Friday, March 18, 2011

GRASS! I can see so much of it. Would you believe that underneath all that snow for so long - it sayted green! Well, it is green. But, soggggggggyyyyy! Hopefully it will dry out soon. I want to bring our new camper home. We have to drive through the yard to get it into place. One day (when we win the big one) we'll lay a pad and erect a building to house the camper and the boat. Then again - if we win the really big one. . . . Hahaha!

I've actually had work to do this week! Omg - is it ever nice to make money! The nice thing about working from home is - I can start at 5:30am and by the time the younger boys leave for school - I've got three hours done! Since I only work 24 hours a week I end my work day at 10:30 am! And, since I have plans for next week - I can tackle some of those hours over the weekend! Or, evenings. Heck I could get up at 2am, if I wanted. But, I love my sleep!

Moving on. . .

I can't wait for Justin to start Tennis. Right now, though, he's really enjoying Lacrosse. Tyler starts Running Club Monday and will be aiming for the 5K in the GB/Cellcom run. That will be fun. And, Joshua should start baseball some time in April. I do love my winter and the snow but I am definitely looking forward to spring and summer activities!

No comments: