Background

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Superbowl Sunday - and boy was I into it! Sky had to sleep during the day b/c he's working nights so I took Tyler and Joshua to the zoo - BRR! But, what fun! Hodari and Zuri had their antlers painted Green & Gold! The Macaques were have a blast with their green and gold streamers. The lions had already demolished their packer toys! The wolves and cougars and bobcats were out roaming around as well as the red fox and the prarie dogs. We got to see the baby Tamarin's - omg! Tooooooo cute! Came back home and snoozed before the big game. Sky got up and I fixed us some really good potato skins from Sam's - had a big GB Packers double cookie, and later, ribs and mashed potatoes and steamed carrots. Not a typical Superbowl fare but - yummy just the same (no beers for anyone tonight). It was a tight game! Sooo good. I'm such a poor looser - I hate it when I can hear the audience cheer for the 'other' team. LOL! But, Yay - my Packers won it! Woooohooo! And, - goodnite! :) I'm tired. And, back to reality tomorrow.

No comments: