Background

Monday, February 07, 2011

I took Justin again to play chess at B&N - the GB chess club meets there the 1st Monday of every month. He played with an older man this time. I find it funny that on the way there he was bragging that he's only been beaten a few times - Ha! He lost every game. But, leave it to Justin to see the silver lining: he said, "I learn something every time I loose." What a wonderful quote, huh? He had a great time. I bought him and me Volume 1 of Sherlock Holmes - we're going to read it out loud the way I read him the whole HP series. It was a great 'bonding' time for us. So, we're excited to have something like that again. I wish I could read to Tyler and actually have him interested - but, his attention span and imagination are short-lived. Joshua is just too young yet. Although, I bet I could start reading him the HP series and he'd actually enjoy it.

No comments: