Background

Monday, February 06, 2006

dinner idea

I wasn't in the mood to cook - I never am. But, I came up with a great dinner!

I sprayed a pan with cooking spray, added my ckn breasts, sprinkled with ckn seasoning and tarragon, cooked to a little brown and turned them over. Since the pan was getting dry I sprayed some more cooking oil but realized that wouldn't get it so - - I poured in some cooking sherry. I let it finish cooking turning the ckn once more. Needing something to go with it or on top of it I opened a can of creamed corn (added a little s&p). I topped the ckn with the corn and had a couple of biscuits on the side (to scoop up the corn with, too). It was really good!

Total points:
ckn evens out to about 1pt per ounce (bnlss & sknlss)
1/2 cup creamed corn = 2pt
biscuits = 1pt each

Good job, huh?

Of course, you could add some greens to give it a more colorful look and take up space but, like I said - I wasn't in the mood to cook.

No comments: