Background

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Another loss

Just wanted to let you all know I'm down another point for a total loss of 7.2lbs.

Here's my recipe for 5pt chicken fajita omelets:

1/2 cup eggbeaters
2oz precooked, tiny cubed chicken
bell pepper, onion
1/2 slice of cheese
top with salsa

Here's my recipe for 6pt chicken salad sandwich:

4oz precooked, tiny cubed chicken
1 Tbsp light mayo
onion, 2 apple slices cubed
sm amt of relish
mix and put on 2 slices of .5pt bread and you'll have enough to eat on the side, too.

At the beginning of the week I'll take a pkg of ckn brsts and cut it into really tiny bites, put into a lightly sprayed pan and coat with ckn seasoning and tarragon. After it's cooked I'll put it in a dish so it's ready whenever I need it.

Another thing I like to do is take a tortilla shell and cover it in 1Tbsp of light crm cheese, put some of the ckn on there and maybe some lettuce and shredded cheese, or just salsa. It's a good idea to heat the tortilla (flour) shell in a pan first so it won't tear so easily.

Also, I've found a treat called Pocky in the mexican/thai aisle at wal-mart. There are about 18/19 chocolate or strawberry covered biscuit sticks and the whole package is only 4pts. So, half for 2pts.

Hope everyone is doing well - love to all.

No comments: