Background

Monday, January 23, 2006

2 cups????

Well, when I measured 2 cups - I realized - that's a lot of HH! I only ate about a cup and 1/2. But, I won't alter my points.

I walked on the TM (treadmill) for 20 minutes and burned 188.6 calories (using the arm thingy's increases the calorie burn). The other day I had no difficulty getting to 30 minutes but, today I was hurting. I think I have intermittent claudication - all you can do is walk through the pain (as far as I know).

Anyway, when I get the camera charged I'll post new pic's of Joshua - he has finally advanced to a stage 4 diaper but, we have about 40 size 3's left. Anyway, the pic's are of him hanging out (The Back End!) -sheesh, gotta be careful how I express what I mean!

Also, Tyler has Roseola. Two days ago he just came down with a fever for no apparant reason. And, now he's got the rash. Nothing you can do about it but he can't go to school tomorrow - Sky took just Justin to Tae Kwon Do tonight. I have some pic's of his rash and if they turned out o.k. I'll post them too.

Talk to all y'all later!

Love,
Stacie

No comments: