Background

Saturday, August 20, 2005

New Books

I got the chance to go to Barnes & Noble today - alone - all by myself - no kids in tow. Strange, that was. Anyway, I got me the 5th book in Janet Evanovich's Full series, a re-release of Back to the Bedroom, and and book by Anne George called Murder on a Girls Night Out. It's the first in her Southern Sisters Mysteries. I'll have to let you all know how it is. Anyway, I wish I knew how to post links on the side of my blog. Since I don't I invite you all to check out www.evanovich.com. Janet is by far my favorite writer. I love the Plum series! And, her website is a lot of fun, too. There is another series I really, really like - it's the Blackbird Sisters Mysteries by Nancy Martin.

I'm going to try to start writing more as well as posting lots of pictures.

Let me share something cute. Last night Chandler spent the night (he's a friend of Justin's from shcool and Boys Scouts). Justin and Chandler had just gone to bed and me and Tyler were about to go to bed. Sky decided to hit the covers before us and out of habit said, 'night boys.' I looked at him with disbelief - jaw open. Tyler laughed and said, 'she's not a boy, she's a grown-up.'

Just so you all know, you can leave comments right here on my blog. Underneath each entry/picture is the word comment written in green and a number - usually 0. You can click on comment and leave feedback. If you try this and it doesn't work email me to let me know.

Love to all - Good night!

No comments: