Background

Monday, June 12, 2017

I Shouldn't Have To Suffer With Cold Feet...

....just because I live with a bunch of cry-babies!

So, guess what?  I did something about it. 

HEY!  All you MEN who design duct work for homes and shit, pay attention!  I think you're idiots!  If a WOMAN designed this shit, trust me....you wouldn't find air vents beneath sinks!  WHY!? Because men don't stand there!  Like....ever!  (I say it's about damn time, though!). 

It may not be pretty...but at least I can be comfortable in my own damn house!

I did take the cover off and sealed the back (albeit with a Meijer sack, paper towels and duct tape) only to discover a 1/2 inch gap across the WHOLE baseboard!  I think that is evidence of POOR craftsmanship!  House was built in '92.  



Go ahead. Ask me if I care about putting duct tape on wood......

Tools of the trade...😆. You work with what you have,I guess. 


It may not be pretty but if it gets the job done, I don't really care. Besides, if anyone is inspecting my baseboards....well, they're just weird. 


VENT UNDER KITCHEN SINK IS NEXT!

No comments: