Background

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Magic Men!

Had a fun time - as you can see - with Kimber and Lisa watching hot young men dance mostly naked.  Yeah, can't NOT have fun with that!!


This is what happens when three ladies have a drink and know they're about to see something HOT!


Yep, we're ready!


And, if only I could get a good pic!  


Yes, that's right.  It's Raining Men!!  LOL!


Our attempt at a selfie to win a trip up to the stage (for free) - they actually had lots of women grace the stage - for $20!  And, the men did come out into the audience - even those of us up in the rafters.  

If I'm completely honest I'll say, it wasn't as good as I had expected.  They weren't in g-strings and only occasionally showed a little hiney (I was hoping for some full frontals!).  There was a lot of screen stuff and less dancing than I had imagined.  HOWEVER, it certainly beats whatever else I had planned for a Wednesday night - and I got to hang out with some pretty cool friends!


No comments: