Background

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Justin's Graduation from High School

Justin receiving his diploma.  That is the Board president handing them out.  I did good - and didn't loose it.  He graduated as an honor student, and Global Scholar for which he wore a green rope.



Justin and Dane



Justin and Ms. Tubbs - English, Brit Lit, and more - I think he had her for something all 4 years.



Justin and Kolton.



Justin and Mrs. VanGheem - his UWGB Spanish V teacher



Justin and his diploma



Me and my boy - I'm so proud!



Justin and Tyler



Grandpa Terry & Justin



With Lorelai



I love the angle on this one - I think it's pretty cool



Proud dad!



Justin and Will


Now he's ready for a summer of working before heading off to college to learn how to make video games!  (At least I know there is a career to be had!)

No comments: