Background

Sunday, October 18, 2015

I Finally Did It

I've been wanting a handgun for several years. The idea first came while reading a book and I thought, 'why not?'

Sky told me he wanted to buy something and put on the credit card. After telling me how much and knowing if be ticked he quickly added, 'but you could so the same. Isn't there anything you want?'

Well, yes, actually. LOL!  So, my hubby purchases himself a $5++ golf club, I got myself a nice handgun!


I did pretty darn good, I think. That was from 15'. I'm probably going to buy a membership to the shooting place. One thing I didn't expect was the casings flying into my shirt no-less. I think I might have a couple of burn marks on my boobs!  Poor Tyler about lost it when I tried to retrieve the casing from my bra. It was burning me but it was too hot to pick up. I dropped back on myself and nearly stripped getting it to fall through my shirt to the ground. Poor kid!

No comments: