Background

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tyler's Golden Birthday


Modified balloon avalanche. I was going to blow up all 68. In the back if my mind I was thinking I will probably stop at 30. Well, these balloons were super tough and tieing them was too hard - I couldn't get beyond seven. So, it was more like a surprise balloon arch. 


My little golden display... (Bought and ready for the sole purpose of a photo op that I hope to make a tradition)


Photo session.... (This is so not Tyler's cup of tea but I demand it.)


As evidenced by ....


"If you don't stop taking pictures I'm going to hit you with this."  

Kids. Don't you just love them!?

His first pick for his birthday dinner: Golden Corral. Granted it fits the theme but I wasn't having it. His second choice: Buffalo Wild Wings. I can take it or leave it but I don't think Sky was having it. Final choice:  Red Lobster.  That works. 

Happy birthday to my middle child on his fourteenth birthday, June 14, 2014!

No comments: