Background

Friday, November 15, 2013

Girls Night Out!

Photo

I love GNO!!  Who doesn't?  Here is me, another Stacy, Tammy, Lisa, Sara, and Carrie - it was Carrie's and Lisa's birthday.  This is Sheboygan at Harry's Prohibition Bistro - LOVE their pizza!!! 



This was at a restaurant in Bellevue, I think (DePere), called Bleu.  There's Sara, Amy, Tammy, Rebecca, me, and Jennifer.  LOVE the atmosphere!  Doors for ceiling tiles, medieval style lighting, with a mix of sleek modern - very cool!  This was fun because of all the fun things we did after dinner - LOL!  (I'm not telling!)

Unfortunately, I don't have a pic from Plae Bistro.  They've got THE BEST penne pasta and huge scallops!  I'm sure we'll be back and I'll make sure to take a pic to post. 

Friends are the best! :)

1 comment:

joshalanb said...

I never new you partyed like that