Background

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Oh, the drama! - Hopefully I've nicked it in the bud. We Shall See . . and let's add 3 more hours!

Is it really too much to ask? I need a homeroom parent Coordinator. Ugh. It's just emailing, people. I know I'm sounding crass and not very positive. But, there comes a point where one just has to throw up their hands and say 'to heck with it!' There are plenty of volunteers - what I need now - are LEADERS! ________________ And the drama. . . one of our parents sent out an email to teachers with their requirements for our math night. I can't get mad at her, though. She was under the impression the plan had been shared with the principal. She's taking her position seriously and I applaud that. She's a new parent, too - so I definitely don't want to cause her any drama. So, I've spoken with the math night coordinator and email the principal with the 'what happened,' 'what's supposed to happen,' and my humble apology. There shall be no Drama, There shall be no Drama, There shall be no Drama (that's my mantra), There shall be no Drama. . . _______________Onto other things, SignUpGenius.com is GREAT! I've gotten a lot of repsonses for the book fair. And, I have a mom working on teacher conference dinners. So, I guess the only thing I'm still having to work on besides the book fair and newsletter, is the upcoming Halloween parties. I am a great delegator - just need someone to delegate.

No comments: