Background

Sunday, October 28, 2012

My 37 th birthday

This is a pic of me and my kids. I had a pleasant day even though it started out with me scrubbing one nasty toilet. LOL!! The day before I had gotten the main floor clean, including my office - which hasn't been cleaned in ages. And I'd also filled the fridge, freezer, and pantry, too. So I woke up on my bday and got ready for the day immediately. I came downstairs for coffee and opened my gift from Sky - Bvlgari Rose! Love that perfume! A little later I started cleaning the boys bathroom (very scary!) and Joshua's friend, Tyler, came over so he didn't have to go to his sisters' swim meets. They played well and stayed out of my hair and didn't make any big messes. The other boys and sky worked outside in the garage and raking leaves while I cleaned up some more, fixed a healthy lunch and in general - had a slow paced, getting things done, kind of day. I took my Tyler to his guitar lesson and when I returned my mom and Gordie had just arrived with cake, ice cream, and gifts! Completely unexpected! They got me a pretty picture I hung on the wall in the foryet, another decorative plaque, and a really nice GB Packers cooler bag. When they left about an hour later I took Tyler home and came back to change for dinner out. Justin got picked up by a friend for a sleep over and me, sky and the two boys went to Red Robin. Sky went to bed early, I did laundry and read from a book I bought with bday money from granny. Robbie came home with some very comfy socks - one was a GB packers pair (I'll be wearing those today!). And - my day was done. All in all - a very pleasant 37th birthday!

No comments: