Background

Saturday, October 06, 2012

I have a Cricut problem!

First, my sister came up with a brilliant idea that I'd use my hobby room more if it wasn't in the basement - so, here goes: She moved into the hobby room, my hobby room moved into Tyler's room, Tyler moved to Justin's room, and Justin moved to my sisters room. Four room changes! I painted my new hobby room lavender and purple - very girly; I love it - seeing as how I have no girls, I really must embrace MY inner girl!________________________So, I sat down to use my Cricut to cut a design to overlay on some of the white circle Wall Pops on my wall - and it won't load the mat! I did the factory reset THREE times! Nada. Sky did take it apart and couldn't find anything wrong - it doesn't take fuses.____________________I may have to buy a new one - I suppose this is going to be an early birthday present. It really bugs me because this is NOT what I wanted for my birthday. I'm very upset but what can I do? I can choose to have a fit and feel sad and on the verge of tears. OR, I can choose to settle down knowing I'm going to have to purchase a new one and spend money I really don't want to - and just move on. . .

No comments: