Background

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hours 6 thru 10, roughly

This is one of two display boards for open house. I think it has turned out really nice!
Four hours to make a display board? Well, I had to come up with what information to put on it as well. Some of this is taken from pages I made last year and bits and pieces handed down from pres to pres. But, I did take the time to arrange it all in a manner that I think flows and isn't quite so 'proper' but yet thorough and fun.
Main point I want to get across!
Stressing the current needs - and hoping folks will stop to read, consider, and sign.
I just love my Cricut! Isn't this cute? I came up with it all by myself but I've had a thing for the puzzle concept for a while: "You are a piece of the puzzle and are greatly needed to complete the picture. The PTO works to represent our school and our students. Our PTO is YOU." ~Stacie Bryant Now, cutting out the meeting date cards and folding the pamphlets I copied at the school today will round out the hours I spent on PTO stuff today. But, I will cut myself off in just a little while - because I have a desire to go to the school board meeting tonight. I'm crazy, huh??

No comments: