Background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Update to my earlier rant about the PTO. . .

Okay - so, all is better now. I vented before about how if someone were to ask me if they could just do my job for me - I'd be totally happy to step down. Welllllll, now I'm retracting that! :) I was nervous, but I made it through my first PTO meeting with flying colors! We had lots of discussion and came up with agreements on fundraisers such as the book fair and we decided to have every other month PTO meetings. Since then, I've put out one newsletter that I thought looked nice and I am working on the next one. I have new volunteers for some of our previously open positions and will be implementing Family Nights again, with the help of another, eager volunteer. Whew! Of course, I know there will come a time again where I vent, and vent loudly. But, that's just the way it goes. . . For now - All Is Good!

No comments: