Background

Friday, February 24, 2012

My Day

I had an enjoyable day. I cleaned (well, really I 'super-straightened') the house because Andy and his kids were coming to pick up Sky and Tyler to go ice fishing. And, on the off-chance they came in - I wanted it to look less like a home for pigs and more like - well, a nice, clean home. House straightened, myself showered, and only the daughter comes in to pee. That's okay because my chores are done before 9 am! Get a last minute call that someone else can work the Reading Rewards Store for me and I can sit on rear end with no cares in the world and finish my most recent episode of Inspector Lewis (because his side kick is pleasing to watch!). Then, a last minute decision is made to go to Menards to buy bricks for lining my landscaping (when the ground thaws - but, it was on sale now). So, I really gave my mom no choice but to come with me - even without a shower (she didn't smell too bad) - and we headed out. Went for lunch at Olive Garden, drove by bank, dropped her off at home - went to be a parent helper in Joshua's classroom, had a trip to Wally world (and I will, from now on, be heading out to DePere!). Stopped for some Little Ceasar's - came home and I had a few minutes before I had to take Justin (and Brennan - neighborhood boy) to Friday Fun Night at the middle school. Came home and me and mama and Robbie watched Bridesmaids while Joshua watched Real Steal. Then, I had to go pick the kiddos up. Now - I know it sounds like I did a lot of running around but - it was a no pressure kidn of running around and I enjoyed it. I was happy with the outcome of Family Fun Night - but it really took my life away. Soooo happy it's over with. I took Sky and the kids out to bowling and pizza yesterday, too. And, tomorrow I plan on making a thank you card and doing some scrapping - plus, there's this project I got from Pinterest that I'm trying to duplicate. It's time consuming, though. I'm in a happy mood! :)

No comments: