Background

Friday, November 11, 2011

Sweet story in Criminal Minds episode I wanted to share

“Bedtime for Baby Star”

Once there was a baby star. He lived up near the sun. And every night at bedtime that baby star wanted to have some fun. He would shine and shine, and fall and shoot and twinkle oh so bright. And he said: "Mommy I´ll run away if you make me say Good Night!"

And then his mommy kissed his sparkly nose and said: "No matter where you go, no matter where you are, no matter how big you grow, and even if you stray far, I’ll love you forever, ‘cause you’ll always be my baby star."

This was ready by JJ on Criminal Minds in the episode There's No Place Like Home. I thought it was super sweet. I've posted the question on whether it's a real book/story or if it was written just for the show. I don't know yet.

13 comments:

Rysvi said...

i already try to find the book but nothing yet..i really like the story,,baby star..

Rysvi said...

http://entertainmentexactlee.com/2011/11/10/bedtime-for-baby-star-full-book-images-criminal-minds-exclusive/

its a book!!

Stacieleigh1027 said...

Thank you for sharing. It is such a sweet story!

Anonymous said...

JJ reads him a story entitled Bedtime For Baby Star, which was actually created by the Crew on Criminal Minds specifically for this episode. I found this on http://thecelebritycafe.com/reviews/criminal-minds-theres-no-place-home-11-10-2011

CoolCup said...

Thanks, I was looking for this just now. Its awesome!

CoolCup said...

Love the story of Baby Star, thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Is this a real book

Anonymous said...

This is not a real book. It was written just for this episode of Criminal Minds. It is only one page. That is the whole story. More of a poem, actually.

Anonymous said...

It is my all time favorite episode... I had it DVR'd & wrote down each word to type & put in a frame... Kudos to the writing team of CM !

Anonymous said...

Made me cry, and i too also have been looking...good job Criminal Minds...as always

Anonymous said...

Holy crap..I'm so excited that I looked for this poem from the criminal minds episode and saw others loved it too! It made me cry the way JJ read it! Awesome stuff.

Anonymous said...

I just got done watching the show and absolutely loved the story/poem and as soon as it went off I got on Google and started looking for it at first all I could find was stuff about twinkle,twinkle, little star and then I started to get sad/mad BC I didn't think I was gonna find it.I'm so happy someone else liked it just as much as I did and posed/shared this so others could find..now I'm gonna start reading this to my baby girl every night...thanks

Unknown said...

Looked it up and memorized it to tell my granddaughter at bedtime. It's still one of her favorites.