Background

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Home

I love my blog. Even if no one reads it but me - it feels like Home. There are times when I miss my kids, when they're just at school. Or, there are times when I miss my husband because he's working, or gone from the house 14 hours a day (well, night - but he sleeps all day). And, I can just click on the orange and white 'B' icon, and see all the things that matter most to me: Pictures of my kids, videos that make me laugh, posts that make me feel mushy, and I have connections to other things that matter to me. For example, links to my favorite authors that remind me of specific books that invoke specific feelings. Or, links to other websites such at DYAC.com that crack me up and nearly cause me to 'pee my pants!' Yes, I do love my blog. And, it does feel like 'Home' as silly as it may sound to some.

No comments: