Background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Scenes from Pulaski Polka Days Parade 2011


This is such a fun affair! Tons of people show up and line the streets. The floats are always very entertaining. This is the first place (last year) I ever saw bands playing on flatbeds pulled by semi's. It's really quite cool and keeps the crowd motivated. Lots of candy, ice pops, and even bottles of water get passed out. The people are so fun - lucky me, I got to sit across from the craziest, good-looking, boys piddling around in kiddie pools with a kiddie basket ball hoop strapped to the top of a pick-up. LOL! What fun! This year the parade was only about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Much better than last years 2 hour(!) parade. That was just too much. Justin marched with the PCMS band and I'll post that video as soon as I can figure out how to load it! :)

No comments: