Background

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I'm sick & TwiSteD, but tha's okay. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibbet Am I the only person who thinks hanging (even of a corpse) is a good idea? - Don't answer that. :) I love wiki!

So, here's my respons on FB to the fact that the WH isn't going to release any pic's of - Ummm, what's his name???? Haha!

I don't understand how people think me and those who also want to see pic's of his dead body are conspiracy theorits. It's just that he caused so much pain and grief I want to be certain he's dead. I can't say I don't trust our governmen...t but, truthfully - the american people have been lied to throughout history because mama and daddy thought it best. Get my point? There is just a little bit of weariness on the issue, in my opinion. And, I just have to say this: why on earth should we respect his culture, his people, his religion - what the heck about my culture, my people, and my religion. I was (as an american) the one hurt and he is the one who did the hurtin'! Frankly, the sob should've been strung up for the world to see and left to hang while the birds feasted on his rotting corpse. Okay - that's how I really feel. :) Now, despite how his death has been or will continue to be treated by us - the americans - we can expect some type of retalliation. So what we did (or do) with his corpse - really doesn't matter. That's my opinion.

Of course, I like the idea of quartering his body, too. The parts could be dispersed to museums all over the nation/world, even.

At any rate - I hope to GOD that Obama doesn't make it another 4 years!

1 comment:

Mom said...

They should release the pictures of his death but I think they did not due to more retaliation on the U.S.

He may not be dead. Maybe we gave him an out in exchange for something. Who Knows???

They did not bury him on land because they did not want to make a martyr of him.