Background

Saturday, April 30, 2011

D R A L I O N !

Cirque was A W E S O M E! Thank you Resch for picking ME! :) I had the best time. I cried at the beginning I was so excited to be there. I've been watching it on Bravo since many, many (many!) years ago! It was just brilliant!!!!! I have always loved it when the acrobats roll down the cloth rope! And, the clowns! OMG! Hillarious!

(Shh - this may be tmi for everyone but - I am wearing a sleeveless shirt this am - and it's been -ahem- quite a while since I shaved. The kids are like - "Aww - gross, mom!" LOL! But it totally reminded me of one of their acts last night! Yeah - enough to make a hair piece! LOL!) Just wish I could've taken pic's!

I'm so glad I took Kimber with me - she'd never seen it before, on TV even (well, I've only seen it on TV 'til last night!). Then, we went to hang out at the bar and drank two beers!

No comments: