Background

Monday, March 07, 2011

What a night! Everything was going well. I picked Justin up from Lacrosse, came home and made us fried bologna sandwiches, then took Justin to B&N for Chess. I went and got my hair cut. Then, I realized I left the 50% off coupon to JoAnn's on the island at home! Called a friend (ahem) who told me to go to the library. Brilliant Idea! I was so excited! Well, with ten minutes to spare I made it to the library, got on the computer only to realize that once I access email from Outlook the email is erased from the carrier. So, no coupon. Bummer! Now, it goes from a simple irritation to a damn inconvenience: I locked my keys in the vehicle! Yes. I did. So, the lock picker came and unlocked me, and followed me to the bank so I could 'pay the man.' Fortunately for me - it was only $35. I told him the story of me locking myself out back in '94 in GA - cost $75! I gave the man $40 for being so cheap! LOL! Have mercy. Let's just say - what ever I wind up buying at JoAnn's will be more like a 50% increase coupon! But, I really must hollar my THANKS to the librarian who was kind enough to sit with me - inside - until 8:25 (they closed at 8) since it started snowing. And, go figure - her son lives in Roswell, GA!

No comments: