Background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sniff, sniff - I'm having a pitty party!

Today is shaping up to be one of those days where the kids are making me want to cry (or do bad things - very bad things). So - cry it is.

How many times do I have to say, "Be quiet. Daddy's sleeping!"?

And, just where is the common sense? (I'd much rather have this one answered before any others!)

I've said how much I love Sky working nights during the outage - and I do mean it. It's just that weekends are very hard. I don't know why he just can't get a room somewhere.

And, as much as I love being a part of the PTO - here comes the complaining. The science fair is this Thursday, I still have stuff to work on - even at home with my own kids projects. And, because of the upcoming science fair - I'm frazzled. Should I be? No. But, I am - so, I feel and act frazzled for the whole two weeks leading up to it. I'm stupid but that's the way it is.

No comments: