Background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Okay - here are pic's of my newly painted hobby room! Being a mother of three boys I wanted a girlie room. So, here are vaious pic's of it. As soon as mama moves in with me I will move the couch in the living room downstairs to the hobby room in that empty space in front of the blue walls. It's a sofa-sleeper so Robbie will be sleeping in there. I think she'll like it. :) Won'tcha? Anyway, I have a cricut station (that needs more cricut stuff - hint, hint;), a paper station where I also keep my albums. Then, all my trinkets are on the bookcases I painted white (which was a pain in my !@#$)*(&^! Moving on - all my tools are in the black & gray drawer thingy. And, on the curtain rod behind my battered table is where I hang works in progress and finished works to admire before putting in the albums. Anyway - that's that. Much better than beige and black! And, considering I don't have any windows it certainly brightens it up. I would have definitely gone for something more sophisticated if I had windows.

No comments: