Background

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All set for the Science Fair!

I have reviewer folders organized with table assignments, project review assignments, and guides for asking questions. I have student assignments plotted and en route via email to the secretary who will forward to all the teachers. I have table labels that I just need to cut (oh - can't forget the tape). I have pens and clip boards. I have the ribbons and certificates. I have a sticky note to bring my lunch. I have an email out to all committee members. I think that about does it. Just got to send an invite to the guy who did our science assembly (oh - and I have to help both kids finish their display boards).

Speaking of display boards: shhhh - they look horrible! OMG - but (BUT) they did it themselves. They wanted to paint their boards, Joshua wanted to tape paper strips for decoration, etc. I did relinquish control (ugh - how I cringe!) but it's their project. I helped with the science - they take control of the display. Actually - it makes me a good mommy (because I'd love nothing more than to just do it myself! -but it's not my project).

Anyway, all they hear is my praise and see my smiles! :)

No comments: