Background

Monday, April 02, 2007

Enjoyable Quote!

Hello Everybody!

I love Starbuck's - everyone knows that. But, I also enjoy the quotes that come on the cups. I have found numerous quotes that affect me - you know those things you hear or read that make so much sense that you want to start living life that way or this way. Well, I figured I'll start sharing some of my favorites. I have one that I'll post after this one because I have to look it up. The one I'm sharing with you now is part of #204 by Paulo Coelho.

"You can choose between being a victim of destiny or an adventurer who is fighting for something important."

Which reminds me of "see a need, fill a need" from Robots, the movie.

Of Course, it's easy to find something important to fight for but the hard part is sticking to it.

No comments: