Background

Thursday, August 03, 2006


Charleston Bryant - 1996 to 2006 Thre is no easy way to say what happened. I was in such a hurry, it was such a busy night. I backed out and I ran over him. The feeling and what I saw will never leave my mind. Maybe he would have gotten out of the way if he had a chance - I don't know but, probably. He had developed a habbit of not moving until the last minute. I believe he died quickly - Thanks to Ben and Pam for coming to help cover him. I'm sorry Ciara, that you had to witness that. I know it upset you. Thank you Tammy Kussow for taking such good care of him while we were camping last weekend. I know he must have ate up the attention. I really loved my cat and have been used to him being around everyday for 10 years. We're going to miss you Charleston. -Mama Posted by Picasa

No comments: