Background

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Justin's idea of Time Management

Justin gets up on his own in the mornings to his alarm clock and pretty much gets completely ready, breakfast and all by the time I get up to see him out the door and onto the bus. I told him last night that he needed to take a shower this morning because it had been 2 days since his last shower. I come into the living room this morning and find him watching - Dark Water! I haven't even seen it yet - I let my kids watch scarry movies but, I do watch them first and decide if I think my kids can handle them (they love scarry movies). So, I reprimanded him for that. Then, it occured to me his hair was pointing in all directions and still dry. I asked him if he'd taken his shower this morning and this was the reply I got:

No because I had to eat cereal this morning and it takes longer to eat cereal than a pop tart and we were out of pop tarts.

Priorities! So, my son stinks and he'll be taking a shower when he gets home. I do love the things children say and do - so entertaining.

No comments: