Background

Sunday, February 12, 2006

3.4!!!

Well at the last weight watchers meeting I was down 3.4 lbs! Yeah! for me. Anyway, I decided to get creative with breakfast yesterday morning so I'll tell you what I had:

1 egg (s&p, about 4 slices of pepperoni cut up, and a few onions)
prepared omelet style.

I coated a tortilla with 1tbsp of light crm cheese and placed the omelet on top (I didn't fold the omelet over). Then, I sprinkled about a quater cup of shredded reduced fat cheese over the omelet and rolled it up - I liked it - it was tasty.

I think that was about 7 points.


So, for dinner last night I made a recipe out of Taste of Homes Light and Tasty - 8pts:
in large skillet coated with cooking spray cook large sweet red pepper and a little fewer of green peppers (sliced into thin rings) with onion slices (separated into rings) in about 1Tbsp of olive oil for about 7 minutes. Add in 1/2 cup dry red wine, 2Tbsp of brown sugar, and 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar (I mix theses together first and then add to the skillet), reduce heat to low, cook until liquid evaporates (remove and keep warm). Put 4 bone -in pork chops - 7 ounces ea - in to that skillet, brown on each side in 1Tbsp of olive oil (3 min each side). Then reduce heat, cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or untill done. Serve with the sweet pepper relish on top. Very good! I had some flavored rice with it although it should be a dish in itself.

On to other news - I don't know where I was coming home from the other night but it was dark and I had a kids' cd in. halfway through the cd I burst out laughing at my self because I realized I was the only one in the van howling at the top of my lungs: "I like my cow, my cow likes me. I feed my cow by the green berry tree. And, my little cow says - Mooooooo! and my little rooster says cock a doodle do de do de de do de do de de do!!!!!!!!!" I turned around a little bit and asked the boys if they would kindly join me in singing because I was having a good time but can't be singing kiddie songs all by myself. They laughed!

Me and Sky have been playing Axis and Allies - for about 7 hours so far, three complete turns - I suck! Anyway, I have long said that my husband has jedi powers - and it's True!!! He can will the dice and it's so terribly frustrating. I'll take back the Soviet Union and Great Britain somehow, just wait!

Well, I think that's it for now. If they're any typos - my letters are appearing about 2 strokes after I type - sorry.

Love to all!

No comments: