Background

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Update

Well, the kids seem to be enjoying school. Justin has already had a field trip to Fallen Timbers. Tyler goes on Tuesday and Thursday and every other Friday. Sometimes I pack their lunch, sometimes I don't (this school serves a really good hot lunch - it's just expensive). They get the morning breakfast (snack, really - but it's healthy and a really good thing for those who don't get the usual breakfast before school).

They've started karate and every two months they should progress to a higher belt. Next is yellow. They seem to really enjoy but they line up by size - so, Justin and Tyler aren't standing next to each other. I have to keep telling Tyler to look at the instructor and not break his back trying to look at Justin. But, they have a good time.

Joshua is entering the separation anxiety - mostly because he is always with me (or daddy) and heaven help us when we leave him with the sitter this weekend. My friend came to visit the other day and he clung to me like a dryer sheet!

I went on a job interview for a casual RN position. I haven't heard anything but I imagine my limited experience will work in my favor. So, I'll keep you all posted on that. Other than that Sky and I seem to be doing just fine. We hope you all are doing well and welcome phone calls and emails.

Love to all!

No comments: