Background

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Tyler's turning 5

Hello everyone!

I promise I'll get some more pictures up real soon. Tyler's birthday party is Sunday at Chuck E. Cheese's and I'll tell you - he is one excited little boy! The guest list includes 13 kids from 5mo. to 7 years old and 8 adults. The pictures will be fun to take! I can't wait.

Other than that we're all doing well. We've been doing a little bit of geocaching on the weekends - which is a lot of fun, check out the website to learn more: www.geocaching.com. Sky's been doing a lot of golfing and we've even got Justin enrolled in golf lessons. I believe he enjoys that more than soccer. But, Tyler seems to really enjoy the soccer. Who knows maybe Josh will be our baseball star. Of course, there's always basketball, football, or hockey. :)

We hope everyone is doing well. And, SEE YOU SOON! Yep, we're coming to GA. Can't say I'm thrilled - let's just hope everybody's air is working! :) :) :) But, we're all VERY excited to see you all. Details will come.

Love to everyone!
-Stacie

No comments: