Background

Saturday, February 26, 2005


At 6 weeks and 1 day I laid Joshua on his belly - and he enjoyed it. To my surprise in 4 minutes time he worked his way from stomach to back - and I have it on video! He's also been becoming more and more dissatisfied with his bottles. Still hungry after 5 ounces but refuses to take any more (yet gnawing on his fist) so, I started him on cereal (he had been getting some in nighttime bottle) with a spoon. He took to it immediately. I have to add applesauce, of course. Anyway, he doesn't seem like a 6 1/2 week old baby at all. He wakes once during the night after about 4 to 4 1/2 hours sleep. Then, he'll fall asleep after about 3 ounces. Sadly, he's up 2 hours later. So, when I say he's up once in the middle of the night that is assuming of course I always plan on getting up around 5am. (It's only 45 minutes before my alarm goes off, so, I pop the passy in - every 15 minutes or I'll cradle him in bed with me to make the passy poppin' easier.) I can't wait to find out what he weighs at his 2 month check up. I'll keep you all posted. Posted by Hello

No comments: